|Latin Name:||Coffea Arabica L.|
|Appearance:||Yellow Brown powder|
|Specification:||50% Chlorogenic Acid|
Coffee bean is a seed of the coffee plant, and is the source for coffee. It is the pit inside the red or purple fruit often referred to as a cherry. Even though they are seeds, they are referred to as 'beans' because of their resemblance totrue beans. The fruits - coffee cherries or coffee berries - most commonly contain two stones with their flat sides together. A small percentage of cherries contain a single seed, instead of the usual two. This is called a "peaberry." The peaberry is more unusual occurring only between 10 and 15 percent of the time, and it's a fairly common (yet scientifically unproven) belief that they have more flavour than 'normal' coffee beans. Like Brazil nuts (a seed) and white rice, coffee beans consist mostly of endosperm.
1. Weight Reduction;
3. Diminish inflammation;
5. Decrease Cholesterol absorption;
6. Lower blood pressure;
7. Stimulate leukocyte;
8. Accelerate gastrointestinal peristalsis;
9. Promote excrete of gastric juice.
1. Green Coffee Bean Extract can be used as anti-infectious active ingredient.
2. Green Coffee Bean Extract has wide anti-virus, anti-bacteria effects.
3. Green Coffee Bean Extract has relatively lower toxicity and side-effects.
4. Green Coffee Bean Extract has obvious anti-infectious effects.